We are off and running again!
Some of the readers will be returning, and I will try to always have a few fresh readers each time. The focus is on finding great readers and healers who live and work in San Diego County. That way, you can always come see them between events, or even go to some of the amazing classes and smaller events that are happening almost weekly.
There are a few things I look for. It’s not just who you trained with or how long you have been reading. Though, some experience is needed to read for a full day.
What I look for in a reader:
- First, ability to do a comprehensive reading.
- Is there something unique? Is the motility a bit different from the other readers?
- Being able to work on a team. We will all be reading in the same room. So if you can’t read with others around, this event may not work for you.
- Is the information presented in a way that is useful to the client. Also, is the reader keeping focused on the client’s needs and choices without interjecting their morals or life experience into the situation.
- Professionalism. That is why I first ask for social media links. Not to see how many fans you have, just how seriously you take the work. This event is intended to promote readers that are looking to expand their client base.
- San Diego county readers are given preference, we want people to be able to see you on a regular basis after the event is over.
- Booth fee $125 payable in advance
- Apply here just fill out the form & click submit!
What I look for in a vendor:
- Again- a degree of professionalism- are you passionate & trying to grow your business?
- Is it unique? Since the marketplace is still a smaller part of the fair, we only have room for one of each type of vendor.
- Did you make it yourself?
- High vibration. Do you products bring joy and healing?
- Or- does it fit in with the theme?
- Vendor fee is $150 due when you are confrimed
- Apply here
I strive to make sure that anyone who walks into this event feels like they are welcome and that their culture is being respected. So- it’s great that you may be “inspired by” or really “drawn to” another culture’s healing, art, medicine, etc. But if your representation would cause any discomfort if seen by a member of that culture (especially if said culture has been historically oppressed) – then it’s best that you not apply.
Do not expect to hear back from me if you leave a comment on this blog. The directions to apply are above.